Thank you for joining the Victoria Camera Club!
The fee payment is the last step in joining the the club. Your payment must be confirmed before access to the Member-Only areas of the website can be granted.
1. PayPal (recommended): using your own PayPal account or a credit card (no PayPal account needed). Confirmation should be very quick - you will get a confirmation notification from PayPal.
2. Cheque brought to the Membership Manager, at a club meeting.
Confirmation of Agreement - VCC LIABILITY WAIVER:
Confirmation that you have read and agree with the VCC Liabilty Waiver is required with your Membership (renewal), EACH YEAR. Please read the waiver here, then click 'I AGREE' below. By clicking on this button you agree to the terms & conditions of the VCC Waiver. Please note, once you click on the 'I Agree" button, you will be directed to the Payment page.
1. Request an account via the VCC website, then make the dues payment as per the instructions above, using the Family Membership selection.
a. This will create one VCC account using that email address
b. This initial Family account will be able to participate in competitions, register for events and add images to galleries as soon as it is approved:
i. If paying via PayPal, that will be almost immediately, providing the PayPal transaction is completed and approved. (Fastest method)
ii. If paying via cheque or cash at a club meeting, after the Membership Manager and Treasurer confirm payment, which could take up to a few days.
2. Have the other Family member(s) create an account via the VCC website using the same process, HOWEVER, do not make a dues payment for these accounts:
a. The additional Family member(s) MUST have a separate, unique email address. They cannot share the original email used for the initial Family membership.
b. This is necessary in order to allow the additional Family member(s) to participate in competitions, register for events and add images to galleries.
3. Once the additional family member(s) have requested an account:
a. Inform the Membership Manager (Membership@victoriacameraclub.ca) of the Family member(s) name and email address.
b. The Membership Manager will manually approve the additional Family membership(s), noting the relationship with the initial Family account.
c. Note: the additional account(s) will not be able to participate in competitions, register for events or add images to galleries until the account request is approved, which could take up to a few days.