Quick Tips for using the Website
1. Upload Images to a Competition v2.1 (Sep 2016) (.pdf)
2. Upload Images Directly to a Gallery v2 (Sep 2015) (.pdf)
2a. New - Create a Gallery on the Website (Feb 2017) (.pdf)
3. Add Images to a Competition from my Image Library (.pdf)
4. Add Images to a Gallery from My Image Library (.pdf)
5. Remove Images from My Image Library (.pdf)
6. Upload Images to My Image Library v2 (Sep 2015)
7. Edit Images in My Image Library (.pdf)
8. Manage your Watermarks (.pdf)
9. Manage your Personal Profile and Organization Options (.pdf)
10. Manage My Account Settings including Change Password (.pdf)
11. Viewing Competition Results (.pdf)
12. New - Adding an Image Sequence to a Competition (.pdf)
Quick Tips for Web Content Managers
#101 - Creating Galleries (.pdf)
Browser Cookie Settings
The cookie settings in the browser(s) you use to access our website must allow cookies to be set. The default browser cookie setting is usually OK. If you cannot login to the website, try setting your cookie setting to "Allow All" or equivalent (each browser uses differing terms for this setting).
If you cannot login to the website, set your Safari or other browser cookie settings to "Always Allow". Be sure to have the latest OSX updates installed. You may have to do this again after an OS update or a computer cleanup of temporary files etc.
If you cannot find/see the website, set your Safari cookies settings to "Always Allow".