Frequently Asked Questions
If you see a link that is broken or that needs updating, please let us know.
- How do I become a VCC member? – Read
- What is the VCC Liability Waiver? – Read
- How much are membership dues? – Read
For Managing My Account
- What are ‘My Account Settings’? – Read
- Is my personal profile information private? How do I manage it? – Read
- What are Forums and how do I use them? – Read
For Image Handling
- How do I enter my images into competitions? - Read
- How do I post images into a gallery for a Field Trip, Tuesday Shoot or Alt Tuesday Shoot, which I attended? – Read
- How do I upload images into My Image Library? – Read
- How do I edit images that are already in My Image Library? – Read
- Now that I have images in My Image Library, what can I do with them?
- Read – How to add images to a Competition from My Image Library
- Read – How to add images to a Gallery from My Image Library
- Is it possible to remove images from My Image Library? - Read
- How do I manage automatic watermarks added to my images? – Read
For Event Managers, Field Trip Coordinators, and Web Administrators
- How do I create new galleries? – Read
- How do I use the VCC WordPress website? – Read
- How do I update Featured Galleries? – Read
For Club Competitions
- How do I view results for completed Competitions? – Read
- Is it possible to add an image sequence to a Competition? – Read
- How do I use Website Remote Judging? – Read
- What is recommended judging environment for CAPA Competitions? – Read
- What are the judging guidelines for Internal Competitions? – Read
Browser Cookie Settings
- The cookie settings in the browser(s) you use to access our website must allow cookies to be set. The default browser cookie setting is usually OK. If you cannot login to the website, try setting your cookie setting to ‘Allow All’ or equivalent (each browser uses differing terms for this setting.
- Mac Users: If you cannot login to the website, set your Safari or other browser cookie settings to ‘Always Allow’. Be sure to have the latest OSX updates installed. You may have to do this again after an OS update or a computer cleanup of temporary files etc.
- iPad/iPhone Users: if you cannot find/see the website, set your Safari cookie settings to ‘Always Allow’.
Visual Pursuits Website Videos - Watch Website Help Videos