The event will be held on Monday, September 21, 2020 from 6:40 PM to 9:00 PM.
MY PHOTO/YOUR EDIT - a ZOOM Meeting
To Join the Meeting: Members will receive an email with a link and password before noon the day of the event.
Meeting door will open at 6:40pm
Meeting will start at 7:00 pm
WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
Using supplied RAW images, members are asked to do their own editing. See Guidelines below.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
For those wishing to actively participate in the event, here is the download link for the 4 candidate images:
[The download link has expired. If you still want the starter images, contact email@example.com.]
This fun event is open to all members: Novice, Intermediate, Advanced.
Guidelines for Preparing 'My Photo, Your Edit"
- Submit only ONE image, give it a TITLE
- To open the large unedited (RAW) files: after download, right click on the image name and choose ‘Open With…', then 'Other' - then choose your program of choice, eg, Lightroom Classic, Photoshop 2020 etc.
- Interpret and edit the image as you see fit using any software tools at your disposal
- You may create a composite using any components of these 4 images
- You MAY USE ONE of your own images in the processing of your final image
- Kevin Keliher, our meeting Host, will encourage participants to make comments on their processing techniques during the live Zoom event
- Participants may request constructive feedback if they wish
- Submit your final image before DEADLINE: September 20th via (Free) WeTransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is required for this event.
Registration closes on Monday, September 21, 2020
You must login to this website, even if you are not a member, to be able to register for this event.