Submit Images by April 1st, 2021
We are pleased to announce a new internal competition for members with a twist. The winner will get to take a trip to the Nanook Lodge located on Stuart Island, BC in the heart of the Discovery Islands. Sam Anderson, owner of the lodge, has generously donated a 4-day/3-night wildlife photo tour, which includes your accommodations, all meals, drink, daily boat excursions, daily activities and photographic mentoring sessions.
Rules for the competition are as follows:
- Nature or wildlife (CAPA rules apply)
- Photos from the west coast of BC, taken any time after January 1st, 2021
Here’s how the competition will work:
- There will be 2 categories, novice/intermediate and advanced.
- You will have until April 1st, 2021 to submit your best image for this competition.
- Mike Byrne, a local photographer, will judge the competition.
- On May 6th, the top 3 photos for each category will then be entered into a draw which will take place at the end of our year end evening. There will be 3 draws made: 3rd place received a $50 gift card for Kerrisdale Cameras, 2nd place will receive a $200 gift card for Kerrisdale and 1st place will receive the Nanook Lodge trip.
PHOTOS COURTESY OF NICK DELANY