This year’s theme competition is Curves and Lines.
For this competition, lines/curves will include: Converging Lines, Curved Lines, Diagonal Lines, Horizontal Lines, Opposing diagonal Lines. S-Curves, Vertical Lines. Images submitted can be “open”, including monochrome, creative, altered reality, landscapes, cityscapes, nature, people, macro and wildlife.
This competition is “open editing”.
- Images should be in JPEG format, maximum 1400 pixels on the horizontal x 1050 on the vertical in size,
- Note: One of the dimensions must be exactly the maximum allowed size (either 1400 or 1050 pixels).
- sRGB colour space and have a maximum file size of 1.8 MB
- Maximum number of submissions per VCC member is two
Submissions will open on August 1st, 2019 and will close on October 4th, 2019.
- 2018/19: The theme was "Curves and Lines" and VCC won Honourable Mention
- 2017/18: N/A
The theme was "Capture a Single Image Using a Smartphone or a Tablet". In 2017, the VCC entry came second and was awarded the Silver Medal (gallery at right)
The theme was “Creating Motion in a Still Image See the gallery
--to see a full image size slideshow, hover cursor over an image then click on the "Expand" icon on the right of the filmstrip--