Thank you for joining the Victoria Camera Club!
The fee payment is the last step in joining the the club. Your payment must be confirmed before access to the Member-Only areas of the website can be granted.
Important: If you have not already done so, you must complete the New Member Request prior to making your payment
[Go back and do it Here]
This creates/confirms your account in the Visual Pursuits system so the PayPal payment process can identify you. Once your account is created/confirmed and payment is complete your Victoria Camera Club application will be approved.
1. PayPal (recommended): using your own PayPal account or a credit card (no PayPal account needed). Confirmation should be very quick - you will get a confirmation notification from PayPal.
2. Cheque brought to at a club meeting for the Membership Manager.
Before You Make your Payment:
1. You must read and agree to the Club's Liability Waiver - read here.
- If paying by PayPal, indicate "YES" on the PayPal "I agree to the VCC Waiver" line below.
- If paying by cheque the waiver must be downloaded, signed and brought to a Club meeting with your payment.
2. You need to indicate your Competition Level (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced). Indicate on the PayPal "Initial Competition Level" line below, or tell the Membership Manager in person or by email. To assist you in selecting your Competition Level please read the Competition Skill Levels here.