Let photography captivate you; Join Now! Learn or perfect skills. Enjoy three monthly meetings (Competition, Presenters, Members), Field trips. Workshops, and Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
Hey...this is New!
Click on the map icon to see our Favourite Sites for photography around Victoria
For more information - click here
- Welcome to our new President, Teri VanWell and Vice-President Robert Law!
- Goodbye (in theory) to President, Garry Schaefer, and Vice President, Steve Smith. We appreciate everything you both have done during your tenure and send many heartfelt thank yous .....job well done!
- Congratulations to Pam Irvine , this year's Frank Turner Award winner.......Thank you Pam for your many, many contributions to VCC!
- Details here for Garry Schaefer's presentation to the 5 President's Awards recipients: Barbara Burns, Penny Codding, Gordon Griffiths, Jacqui James and Dan Takahashi. Congratulations from the Membership!
- Click here for the details of Awards night. 2018 Distinguished Photographer Awards
- The final images awards are in! 2017-2018 Year End Competition Awards
- News Photographers Association of Canada presents the Best Pictures of the Year May 10-June 6. See details here.
- Laurie A. McDonald is displaying a ‘Small Works Collection” at the Victoria International Airport . See dates here.
- The 2018 Red River Exhibition Photo Salon is open to enter.... details here. It's Canadian and international.... let's support it! Closes May 25.
- Photographic contest.... Metchosin, Naturally! Seasons Through the Lens. Details here.
- Island Photography Workshop presents 'Approaching the Scene with Hudson Henry'. Click here for details.
- The April 2018 issue of Close Up available
- Read the CAPA monthly news
VCC Website Privacy Statement