Eastwood vs VCC
George W. Glennie
The Merrimack Valley Camera Club of Massachusetts has held this international salon since 1981. This is a premier all-nature club only competition of digital images known for its diversity of subjects which range from animals to botany to landscapes. Each club submits ten images into as many as eight categories – birds, invertebrates, reptiles, amphibians, mammals, marine & freshwater life, botany and landscapes. Two major awards are given – The Top Five Clubs Total Score and The Top Five Clubs Diversity. The Diversity Award considers the aggregate score of the top scoring images from a minimum of six different categories.
The George W. Glennie Competition website: www.mvcameraclub.org/competitions/interclub/glennie/
- Image size should be maximum 1024 pixels on the horizontal x maximum 768 pixels on the vertical, in JPEG file format and sRGB colour space.
- There is a size restriction of 1 Megabyte with a resolution no greater than 100 ppi
- Titles are to be no longer than 50 characters
- PSA and CAPA rules of nature apply
- Maximum number of submissions per member is three.
The George W. Glennie Competition has been cancelled for this year.